Monday, August 11, 2014

Circle the action words in the sentences below.



        a)   I sawa little bird.
        b)  The bird was singing on a tree.
        c)   I talked to the bird.
        d) The bird cameto me.
        e)   The bird atea piece of bread.

4.     Fill in the blanks. Use the action words given below.
sleep
run
watch
eat
push
write 
laugh
drink
        a)   Write five words about your friend.
        b) We do not  push each other when we stand in a line.
        c)   I laugh a lot when I watch cartoons.
        d)  I sleep till late on Sundays.
        e)   I love to eat popcorn and drink juice.
        f)   Run fast or you will miss the bus.


 
Is, Am, Are, Has, Have

1.     Use is/am/are to complete the sentences below.
        a)   I am kitty.
        b) This ismy  brother.
        c)   He is older than me.
        d) Theyare our parents.
        e)   We are always together.
        f)   These are  the other friends we  have.
        g) She iskatari.
        h) He isNenya.
        i)   That isPotte.
        j)   Katari, Nenya and Potteare lion cubs like me and my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment